View Single Post
Old 10-05-2023, 06:55 AM   #8
randerson1
Established Member

M.O.C. #11585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian20183791RD View Post
Hello all,
We have a beautiful 2021 Montana 3854BR with the Legacy Package and factory paint loaded with all the options. We have only used it a dozen times in Canada since we purchased. It’s been sitting in inside storage which has been expensive especially since we haven’t been able to enjoy.
Since we haven’t used it much we advertised it for sale here in Ontario Canada but have had only a few tire kickers and it seems no one here wants to spend a lot on a fifth wheel here since our summer season is so short.
Here is my question, what would the members of this forum recommend to effectively sell this fifth wheel? Should I pull it to Florida or Texas and try to sell it there since there is more demand? What’s the best way to sell? RV trader or through a Montana dealer on consignment? Really appreciate your recommendations here. Thank you in advance.
We sold a 5th Wheel here in Texas by using a consignment company called PPL https://www.pplmotorhomes.com/ They have multiple locations in Southern Texas. When you contract with them, they'll ensure your rig is fully clean and will keep it clean as long as it's there (for a small fee). Our 5th Wheel sold within 5 days of being listed. I helped my sister-in-law sell her motor home using PPL and her's was sold with 2weeks of listing it. Check out the website since it gives you another option. Best of luck in selling your 5er!
randerson1 is offline   Reply With Quote