View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 09:07 PM   #3
jhudson
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13711
Thanks Carl for the link!

I have been running a Pressure Pro system since 2008 which I transferred from my 2004 Titanium. It has been a great system except that you cannot replace batteries in the transmitters. When they die, you have to replace with a new transmitter. When I was not full time transmitters would last around 5 years as I would remove them in winter when both truck and trailer were not being used.

Now that we are full time, I am only able to get almost 1.5 years out of them. Well I needed to replace the four transmitters on the trailer and the replacement transmitters were going to cost me $210.00.

You posted the link at the right time as I replaced the complete system for $15.00 more! I was very sceptical because the Pressure Pro system is such a quality system and worked perfectly all these years.

Upon receipt of the Tire Minder system, I came to find out that it had their latest transmitter versions and signal booster. Also the monitor has a upgraded antenna. Also has a free battery replacement program!

I mounted the booster in the front compartment and monitor in the truck where I ran the Pressure Pro monitor. I was concerned about signal strength as my Pressure Pro didn't require a booster and I never experienced any loss of signal with it. Well with the TM system, no issues at all.
No drop outs even when I disconnect the truck and use it solo. This was a big concern as my truck being a 2012 3500 Silverado, didn't have a TPMS, and I used the PP system for that. By the way, I am able to disconnect monitoring of the trailer with TM just like I was able to do with the PP system.

Sorry about the long winded story here, but this is a really good deal!
jhudson is offline   Reply With Quote