View Single Post
Old 12-12-2023, 05:08 PM   #5
MandK
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #28430
Probably got in at some point before you took delivery, I think you will have to deal with them any way you can and then you should be in better shape. Spend some of your “ free time” plugging up all of the openings in the coroplast, areas where the hydraulic jack lines enter, propane lines, electric harnesses and frame of the pin box openings. Also Plumbing chases in the kitchen and bath, and put furnace filter material behind the furnace return air vents on the inside stairs. Fabricate a cover for the slide hydraulic cylinders openings in the frame (this can be a little tricky as the cylinder rams move around as the slides tilt and tip going in and out). Rubber works good for those. Spray pest block with stainless steel wool or chore boy copper scouring pads for most other things. I’m probably forgetting a few areas, I’ve been working on it a little at a time for 2 years. Besides keeping out the critters, this all goes a long way in helping with heating and cooling efficiency too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4417.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	297.0 KB
ID:	16102   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5124.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	234.8 KB
ID:	16103   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3703.jpg
Views:	37