View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 10:06 AM   #5
newowneroldmontana
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19318
Who designed them? Probably the same type of young, "innovative," "forward-thinking" go-getters who are re-designing everything these days and rendering many products, and systems in general, impractical and unusable.

My local Walmart was just re-designed to cater to a much younger, more upscale clientele than currently exists in my town--and it was clearly designed by someone who's never been grocery shopping anywhere, let alone at a Walmart. A trip that used to take an hour now takes two, because nothing about the store makes sense anymore. Customers and employees are all p*ssed off.

"How can 2 adults travel with a total of 4 foot of half height closets?"

They can't. The people who designed the new rig don't know that, because they've only been adults for a couple of years now. They think a front bedroom window is fine because they've never felt the need for privacy or sleep.

And painting stuff black-- (que The Rolling Stones in my head)--is also a new (bone-headed) style. The new status symbol in housing seems to be having a house that's white with black trim--*or black with white trim*--with what look like natural-colored wooden posts holding up the roof over the front porch. Fine for the winter, I guess--but where I live, summer lasts around seven months.

The very young adults want big bathrooms because they take selfies using bathroom mirrors. They spend lots of time in bathrooms, grooming themselves in various ridiculous new ways. They don't need a big kitchen, or a kitchen at all, because they don't cook. They eat out.
newowneroldmontana is offline   Reply With Quote