View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 10:27 AM   #1
desertdog
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #33254
Pocket Door Issues

In the grand scheme of things, this is just a minor blip, but though I would share anyway just in case anyone else has the same issue.

So as I am prepping the rig for my next adventure, I step inside after a month or two and my Master bedroom door is drooped and looking worse for the ware. Turns out one of the two hangers has separated. At first I though I could simply reconnect the parts (the door and the hanger) after about 30 mins I decided that was a bust.

What was frustrating, is the fact I could not remove the door from the overhead track. As there was not enough room to do so.

Then I removed the 5 screws from the track and the one stop screw removed the entire door and track assembly. It's at the point I had a better understanding of the design. I was surprised that the first rv store I went to had the exact part I needed. Then a simple (2) screws R&R and it was fixed.

Only thing left to do was rehang the assembly which took a bit longer than expected do to my assistance was not available. Here are two pics of the hardware involved.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6580.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	16374   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6579.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	16375  

2015 Montana 3402 RL.
2023 Ram 3500 6.7L HO DRW 50 gal GT