View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 03:39 PM   #10
Gooseman

M.O.C. #34003
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckS View Post
My pic shows you there is a single red wire that plugs into the front fwd controller..

Measure at that red wire to ground .. if you have no 12 vdc there then the level up display will be dead

Also looking at your dual polarity solenoid wiring the retract wire (Yelllow) was moved to what looks like a single spliced non OEM wire on that terminal.

Someone has done a lot of wire changing..

It looks from the picture the yellow wire that should be on the retract side terminal is spliced downstream from that single wire the previous owner used.

If you measure at the dual polarity solenoid on the large red cable and to ground it will read 12 vdc even with system not running if power is applied and the resettable breaker is good
So I had a chance to look and trace some wires. The yellow and green wires on the solenoid go to the electronic leveling touch pad. The grey and white wires that appear to be spliced go directly to the rocker switch for the slides in the main control panel. I have power to the solenoid 12v and I pulled the plug from the back of the touch pad of the electronic leveling to test the wire for 12v and yes it does and as soon as I plugged it back it came to life but still nothing for the slides. When I toggle the rocker switch I can hear the solenoid click. I did not try the landing gear. I have new circuit breakers ordered to try to bring the wiring back to being properly protected. I need to figure out what all the wires are that are bundled together on the one stud of the circuit breaker that has been bypassed. If anyone has any pictures of their wiring from this front area that I could see what goes where would be greatly appreciated
Gooseman is offline   Reply With Quote