View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 07:38 AM   #3
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Frame issues are one thing and Lippert should step up to the plate. Everything else ... well....

OK, it's not just everything after 2020. It, actually .... always been this way.

We have a 2019 High Country and it had over 80 different issues in the first year of ownership in 2019!!!! (Before 2020). Working with the dealership and Keystone was a real challenge, and this was our 4th Keystone product. We never had so many problems or difficulties with previous campers until this point in time.

After 3 different warranty fixes: Entry door replaced, bedroom door replaced, back entry door replaced, blown tire, broken shelves, a wheel break assembly broke resulting in 4 new hubs, brakes, pads, springs, everything, and more, I then started fixing things myself. After the first year, I had a good camper and invested quite a bit of money to strengthen and fix, patch and repair flows and weaknesses that are still holding strong, even today, 5 years later.

Bottom line is .... the poor craftsman ship has ALWAYS been around. The difficult exchange between dealerships and manufactures has ALWAYS been around. I'm not making an excuse for this, no, no, no.... It's just, as stated above, you're preaching to the choir.

Go out to your dealership's Facebook site or the Keystone Facebook site and state your disdain there. Trust me on this one .... if you put your displeasure on the dealership's Facebook site, you'll get a reaction! They do their best to accommodate you. That goes farther than anything else you can do.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote