View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 01:19 PM   #12
Mikelff
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gubs View Post
Thinking about suspension assistance systems and have a few questions. I've looked at RoadMaster Active Suspension Leaf Spring Helper and all sorts of Air Bag systems. Would like some recommendations regarding either one or both. Air Bag system with air compressor is a bit more expensive and the RoadMaster Active system looks to be maintenance free.

We pull a 2020 Montana 3121 RL Dry weight =11,999
GVWR. =16,350
Hitch Weight= 2,350

We pull this with a 2019 F-350 Crew cab, 4x4, short bed 6.7L diesel with a 18K BW Patriot Slider Hitch.

Looking for a smoother ride on some of our rough highway across the USA! We have traveled over most of the western states and now looking to explore the east side of the country and maybe parts of Alaska and Canada. I've heard the further north one goes the rougher the roads get!

Any advise or first handle knowledge would be appreciated for sure! Thanks in advance!!!!!
I went with the air bags with on board compressor and remote. I like to be able to adjust my ride based on weight and road conditions. Really helps to be able to adjust on the fly. My weight varies based on the type of camping I am doing, so nice to be able to adjust my ride, plus level your tow vehicle. IMO air bags are the way to go if you want adjustability.
Mikelff is offline   Reply With Quote