View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 02:43 AM   #8
RMcNeal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #25165
The battery is installed by the dealer so it varies widely from one to another. We originally got a single 12v AGM "Deep Cycle" battery that had no amp hr. specs. I've heard others with the residential refrigerator like mine got 2-12v batteries.
Keystone does have a solar package offering that is supposed to come with lithium battery(ies) but I can't confirm that as I don't know anyone that has the super solar flex package.
Owner's manual can be downloaded from Keystone, but it only has the most basic generic information and probably isn't worth the time to locate it. It will not be anything specific to your year, make or model.
As stated above, to get two switches to work on your water pump, you would need to run a 3-wire drop from the existing switch to the second one then throw the hot (positive) leg from one switch to the other. The third wire would return the hot (positive) back to your existing switch location and on to the pump. It is easily doable, but not really sure why you would want to go to the trouble. As Carl said, the system is meant to be turned on and left on so that water is available on demand.
RMcNeal is offline   Reply With Quote