View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 03:06 PM   #7
Captainsparky

M.O.C. #33615
Montana3915tb

we have the 3915 TB, picked it up in November, just used it last week for the first time, traveled from upstate NY to Myrtle beach SC and back. Like the lay out, Not my favorite trailer, had a few over the last 24 years. Some issues were self inflected, lucky I'm a bit handy. not impressed with the lighting, the puck lights with the built in switch are horrible, could use more wall switches to turn on lights, switched the bunks to auto, changed out the dinette to pendents w/built in switches, added water pump and bottle water for Ice maker, have issue with a shade, flushed the black tanks and both fittings behind the hook up leaked flooding the compartment, had issue with the inverter, found a shorted outlet. come to think of it, are there any circuit brakers for the pass thru outlets ? or just the ground fault itself . we did add a hand wash sink to the outside compartment, always rinsing my hands while barbecuing. Oh! the rear camera ready hook up is only a hot wire from the running lights, should work fine for a wireless camera. I needed to run a wired harness for the Ford camera I ordered with the truck. I can continue but for now I added my two cents. the mattresses are comfortable, slept like a baby.
Captainsparky is offline   Reply With Quote