View Single Post
Old 07-04-2006, 07:12 AM   #9
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
Was going to "2nd Edit", but...

Also, I would like to see Montana test - as Rich has stated - in "Real environmental conditions" at this temp. There's this little thing called "WIND CHILL".

As we speak our next door neighbors are up to their summer cottage next to me right now. The gal is "borrowing" my wireless signal (she asked) for her laptop, while out in their yard next door. She is a "Test Site Coordinator" for GM. She is given a set of parameters by the head of the GM engineering team, and she then flies all over N. America to find, set up and coordinate the testing of GM's 2008 prototype vehicles. She doesn't drive them, she coordinates the whole project. Her boss at GM tells her he wants a certain temp (heat/cold)/climate/elevation parameter check and it's her job to make sure she finds a location/road(s) that fit what they want, and then she is in charge of the whole operation. Sounds like a GREAT job.

So... who's Montana/Keystone's "Environmental Testing Facilitator"??? Maybe I could sign up??? I know... where are you Glenn??? Or Steve R???
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote