View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 03:43 PM   #17
rldriver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2801
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by David and Jo-Anna

Several people on other threads have commented on how nice our new Big Sky looks in the picture Jo-Anna has added to our signature block. What you didn't know was that she took that picture while I was doing my first driving practice sessions in a parking lot in the campground we went to after we took possession of the rig. While everything looks tranquil in the picture, I'm actually sweating away inside my truck trying to make the $#@&%*%# rear end of the Big Sky move in the direction I want it to. First time for me behind the wheel of a towable rig, and boy it was a learning experience. I sure was ready for a glass of wine after that particular session of driving practice. Wish me luck when I actually have to back that big sucker into a tight site in a campground!!!!
David,
The first time we took out our 2980 and put it into a site you would have got a big kick out of me trying to put it into one site while at the same time Jackie was trying to direct be to another. Finally got it into on of them.
rldriver is offline   Reply With Quote