View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 10:17 AM   #9
GregN
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6790
We had a travel trailer before upgrading to the Montana 5th Wheel. We looked at alot of differnt makes and models before choosing the Montana. Well really the final factor was the kitchen, the wife saw that and that was it. It all boils down on how much money you really want to spend. We saw 5th wheels costing alot more than the Monty and in our opinion not as nice as the Monty. It depends on floor plans also, what do you want. We even looked a motorhome before deciding, but same layout all the time, bedroom in the rear, kitchen/living in the middle. With 5th wheels, alot of different plans. We also asked around when searching for a new trailer. Talk to alot of people. Confiring with my dad the trailering master, with 50 years of experince. Are we happy with our choice, YES. The only problems I have had with my Monty since deliverly were the little flashlight did not work and the toilet seal was not seating right. My dealer is very good. If you choose the Montana, you will not regret it. The MOC members are very helpful and friendly. A wealth of information here.