View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #20
D and M On The Road
Montana Master

M.O.C. #49

Over the weekend I took pictures of my graphics and emailed them to Don Jacob at Burlington Graphics. I talked with Don Jacob on Friday and he was going to get back to me today, which he did. Bottom line is Burlington Graphics will not sell to the consumer, only quantity orders to businesses. They don’t want to undercut Keystone by selling direct to the consumer.

An interesting fact: The graphics have a life of 5 to 7 years. Waxing them can help prolong their life some by allowing water/moisture to run off and not collect on the thin border and penetrate the graphic edge over time.

I was referred to Dory Rogers at Keystone by Don Jacobs at Burlington Graphics. Dory was not available and I left a message about what I was after.

I received a call back about 45 minutes later from “Denise” who identified herself as the Head of Customer Service at Keystone. She said Keystone does not sell direct to the consumer. When asked about all the folks on the MOC that are getting new graphics direct from Keystone she said those are cases where the Montana is still covered under warranty or just out of warranty. She said people like us who are out of warranty have to order graphics through a dealer like any other part we might want.

Denise said if we didn’t have a local dealer who could or would help us obtain the graphics, then to try “MasterTech RV Service” a company located in Elkhart, IN. (www.mastertechrvservices.com). They supposedly are a good company to deal with.

She also went on to explain that each decal on the Montana has an individual part number and MasterTech would send us a copy of the entire set and we would need to check which ones we would want to buy. If anyone wants to try and deal with MasterTech, you’ll need to give them the VIN of your Montana. I called Master Tech and they were already closed for the day.

We aren’t done yet in trying to get new graphics and will keep you updated.

There’s also another MOC original owner of a 2002 3295RK with the same situation as us who is watching to see if we are able to obtain graphics. We both might end up with taking the original graphics off and just having white 5th wheels. Anything would be better than what it looks like now.

Should it be this hard to get graphics?

D and M On The Road is offline   Reply With Quote