View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 01:29 PM   #3
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Pam, this should be fairly easy, when you get to a new setup spot let the DVR warm up. Then hit "Menu" for the DVR. Then go to "Setup" or "System Setup" then go to "Repeat Satellite Setup" It may ask you if you want to interrupt the channel selection, if it does then it will tell you to hit the "Dash". You will be taken to the "Satellite Setup" page. It will show dish type, switch type, and tuners, leave these as is. on the bottom right of the screen there will be other options, chose Dish Pointing and hit select. You should now be at a smaller "Dish Pointing Angles" screen. one choice is "By Zip Code" I usually chose this because "Lat and Long" are only 2 digits and you could have 4 zip codes in that area. Now hit the down arrow and punch in the zip. When you are done chose OK and hit select. this will take you back to the "Satellite Dish Setup" Screen and all your angles will be in the window on the top right. Write these figures down and then go out and set then in on the dish mount. When you have the dish setup then hit "continue" and let it run the rest of the setup. If you have any problems PM me and I can walk you through it all... Dave
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote