Thread: 2010 3750 FL
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 11:08 AM   #3
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
This floorplan was available prior to 2005 and was our 2nd choice prior to us settling on our 3500RL. But it seems different now. I see there is a new wraparound sofa and I hope the roof is slightly higher as it was only 74 or 75 inches back then. I agree with KTmaniac, they should have enclosed the toilet and the W/D did not need walls if weight was a concern. The big window in the master bedroom can really make for some good neighborly exposure and maybe that's why the toilet is so 'exposed',too. But where's the BR television. I wish the Fridge slid out with the dining table - probably more savings in weight.

This definitely looks like a 'fun' floorplan. I think they left some doors off the drawing. I'll bet it's better equipped than shown.

I don't know where it came from but I can't imagine the 3400 floorplan going away. That would be plain dumb to get rid of that floorplan with its popularity.

On edit - I found the links to the pictures of the floorplan. I am happy to see a flat screen in the Bedroom, but having that toilet out in the open like that is a discomfort. I'm a pretty shy guy when I visit the 'library'.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote