Thread: 2010 3750 FL
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 08:37 AM   #7
padredw
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2224
Send a message via Skype™ to padredw
Our very first fifth wheel was a Prowler Regal model with front living room. That was very appealing to me, and when we were ready to replace that "used when we bought" model, we tried to find another front living room. The only ones available at that time were longer and heavier than we desired so we went with another brand and model. When Montana came out with the previous front living room model, we looked at it but were not ready then to trade again. It too was longer and heavier than we desired. I also did not like the opposing couches in the living room. Our "old" Prowler had a wonderful, large front window (with a full cover for travel). I think the main difference in this new FL model and the older one from Montana is the rearrangement of the living room--doing away with those opposing couches. It is still too big for me, but I thought I'd share my experience with a smaller and older front living room model. I still think that's a good plan, but hard to get into the length/weight limits I have set for myself.
padredw is offline   Reply With Quote