View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 03:09 PM   #25
8e3k0
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9261
The above concerns depends a lot on your Dealer and how well he will fight for you. He simply is your agent and is the one that must represent you for warranty concerns. So far with mine and the mods, our Dealer has covered any problems with the truck; I had a bad modulator (motor) on the control for heater/air temp control; dash had to be removed and replaced to access that motor; tuner was sitting there on the left hand side of the dash, no questions asked about the tuner. Talked to my Fleet manager about the tuner and he said that if engine damage was evident and they feel it is related to the tuner then Ford will do a more thorough investigation. So if your Dealer and Ford work together you should have no warranty issues. I have seen where water in fuel with damage was covered and then with other smaller Dealers it was a no go, it's your tab. I think if I had a major issue when I was a long distance from home; i would have the truck frieghted back to my home Dealer; especially with the power train.
8e3k0 is offline   Reply With Quote