Thread: Huh?
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 10:57 AM   #7
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Wow Ozz... your hearing is a lot worse than you think. It's not "polo" (poe-low), it's spelled "pollo" (poy-yoh). "Polo" is like golf on horse (little crooked stick smacking the crap out of a tiny white rock). "Pollo" is Spanish for "chicken". Are you sure, in your order, you didn't get horse meat?

Next time just say "oohn combinacion de oohno Burrito deh poy-yoh cohn free-hoh-less EE AH-ROSS". If you want enchiladas with that, then ask for "Trrrress En-chee-lah-dahs". And roll your R's or you'll end up with trees in your enchiladas.

I'm losing my hearing too, but I'm not sure why but I've been told it's old age. My up close eye sight is already shot according to my doctor and this was old age. The doctor also said this about me achy knees, the pain my my lower back, the leg cramps I frequently get at night, the excessive methane, the need to urinate all the time and the frown lines in my face. I don't go to the doctor any more and save a lot more money that way. Why pay someone to just tell me what's inevitable and I already suspected? I'll go back when stuff starts falling off, stops working or changes color. Until then I'll eat all the Mexican food as I can! Yeah I know, I might go back to the doctor sooner than later, but did say "as I can", not "all the time".

Ozz, one of these days I hope we meet. Unfortunately we'll only just stare at each other since we can't hear each other. At least the wives will get along great. Hopefully they avoid the Pawn Store shopping.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote