View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:15 AM   #30
Gkerlin
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12221
Funny Mike. I'm the Controller for a Real Estate Firm. I know the sales game so when someone like he is talking to me I always hear alarms going off on my BS detector.

How do you know a salesman is lying?

His lips are moving?

I find it interesting that the President of Montana does not even RV. That might explain some things but he's only been at it for a year or so I think.

We'll Keystone as finally called me back and I think I have some movement of the ball.. two steps forward and one back.

Looks like I can't get into the service center, but they are trying to see if I can get into the local Keystone Dealer. If not I did say "cmon - there's got to be a million good independent RV repair guys that you work with too" she said there was.

At first however she started to give me some names to call.... Remembering what DQ Dick and others had said though - I asked her to make my appointments... I said look - I'm just an out of town nobody - you are the Keystone factory. That's going to open more doors and get me an appointment a heck of a lot faster. So now I'm waiting to hear back on a definite appointment.

My plan Z is if all else fails, I will pick up the piston and install it at night while I'm hanging around in the MorRyde Garage.

I'm not getting out of this however without one last indignation.

I called the dealer an hour or so ago and told him that next weds would be ok for them to install the slide seals that they had ordered. (I had two slide seal (wipers) that were torn and wanted replaced)

He called me back and guess what?? They supposedly have the wrong slide seals. They said they are white. I said "white? I don't know of any Keystone units that have white slide seals" he said he thought that they were after market parts.

So now they were even going to use aftermarket parts rather than getting them from the factory??

Bottom line is I'm driving Friday to pick it up and bring it back home. So I will have driven it 5hours round trip, left it there for 7 weeks... and had NOTHING fixed.
Gkerlin is offline   Reply With Quote