View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #12
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Re: Sort of like someone responding "I have no clue what your problem is but someone will be along shortly that can answer your question or help with your problem"

SOOO, if you post a question, which is important to you as poster, and you are like locked in your trailer or something, and you sorta need that answer, and no one answers for like ohhhhh, 3 or 4 hours, and you are still locked in that trailer, like, wouldn't you just maybe wonder if anyone was out there in MOC land reading your screams for help???

I will admit that this statement is probably not necessary if the OEM is only 2 minutes old, but, if it is 2 days old, and the campground owners are getting ready to tow your rig away cause you are still locked in, wouldn't it be nice to know there really may be help in MOC land??

I have written such a line when I see someone post and no one, and I mean NO ONE responds for a day or two or three or - - -

Just saying - -

It is nice to acknowledge the OEM's post and presence in MOC Land, and that is especially nice if the OEM is a newbie to the forum.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote