View Single Post
Old 03-07-2015, 09:49 AM   #20
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Rich

In my case When I insisted on having a record of the phone call I was told all phone calls were recorded under our VIN.

When I requested a copy of this what I got was someone reading the record to me. It was not at all what was said. It turns out that the calls are not recorded instead they are typed in by the customer representative you are talking to. I don’t need to explain any further you get the idea.

I am convinced this was Keystone backing a high volume dealer that basically just cheated me. Both of the costly items that I paid to repair had been reported to the selling dealer within 30 days of the purchase date. Only one was reported to Keystone and that was reported a repaired. It obviously was not repaired.

Keystone used the excuse that in accordance with their warranty policy I was required to disassemble the trailer to include removing the windows, even down to the sink and shower drains to reseal them every 3 months. You can bet that conversation was never interred into the record.

Like I keep harping on get everything your dealer tells you in writing. Don’t let the dealer tell you that because it was warranty work they don’t supply you with a copy of the work order.

Last but not least when I provided Mr. Holmes with VINs from 2 other units that had the same problems and Keystone had repair them by removing both end walls in the large slide because they had been improperly installed on the assembly line I was told “we don’t cross reference that stuff”.

Phil P

PS:

If Keystone was really interested in how the end user was treated by the dealer that sold my trailer he would not be a dealer today.
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote