View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 03:26 AM   #11
DmaxDually
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #14092
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by chris199

I have the under bed mounts and a Hensley TrailerSaver. Was concerned the Andersen hitch would "ride hard" vs the airbag system in the Hensley.
I have the under bed mounts for my Reese Elite. I was concerned also about the hitch making noise or "riding hard" when towing. I installed Bed Rug bed liner to protect my bed when I purchased my truck and also to help eliminate the hard ride when I did get a hitch. I didn't have a camper at the time I bought my truck but I knew I was going to get one in the future. After my hitch was installed I cut 4 small circles in the bed rug where the mounting points are. The hitch it sits on the bed rug nice and snug. I have a 3750FL and the hitch does make a sound when towing,turning or starting and stopping.

I saved the small circles I cut out of the bed rug and reinstalled them when I remove the hitch to use my bed. I really like the Bed Rug. I didn't want a spray in liner or a plastic one. The bed rug works perfect for me. Here is a link about the bed rug. Click on the video tab and watch the video's it explains the product.

http://www.bedrug.com/products/bed-liners/bed-rug.html