View Single Post
Old 05-07-2005, 11:39 AM   #6
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by FredG

I just received a call from Mike Mack, the Montana NorthEast Sales Manager. He is planning on attending the North East rally and would like to know if there is any seminar topics that the rally attendees may be interested in.

What I personally would like to see is a seminar on care, maintenance, and regular inspection of different subsections of our units. Something along the lines of slide mechanisms, electrical, tire and axle, propane system, etc. It's a topic that I think is not covered properly.

That's just my idea, let me know your ideas and I will pass them on up and see what can be arranged.

Fred
I go along with you Fred on the seminar about the care, maintenance, and regular inspection of different subsections of our units. This is one of the areas hardly touched when you pick up your new rig.

As far as uhftx's suggestions, that would be an awful lot to throw together in such a short time frame. Also, the Cambridge is a different division of Keystone and I would not expect the Montana Sales Manager to be that well versed in this new unit. And the fact of the matter is I have absolutely NO INTEREST in the over priced Cambridge. I have seen them in person and with just a few acceptions I am not at all impressed with them.

I believe a seminar on care, maintenance and inspection is something every Montana/Mountaineer owner has or should have a vested interest in.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote