View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 01:13 PM   #7
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by prariepoodle

I did until someone sent me this website, I had even bought a large box of 750 packs **that is now in the trash...You be the judge!!! I was once told that you can not believe what you hear and ***only half of what you read. But just in case I want my Montana family to know about this. http://www.truthaboutsplenda.com/
**If you can still dig them out of the trash mail them to me!
***In the case of the Internet only 1 tenth of 1% of what you read and even that is questionable at best..

This is another one of those mudslinging website filled with a lot of fictious garbage. If you search hard enough you can find a website condemning every product ever manufactured. The makers of SweetnLow which contain is Saccharin and NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, which are all aspartame took their turns being trashed. Now it's Splenda's turn.
As a diabetic I use all of them. Splenda is my prefered followed closely by Equal and if neither are available I'll use SweetnLow.
So if you can still retreive that box of Splenda mail it to me in care of the Pla-Mor Campground. I will pick it up when I get there end of next week.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote