View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 09:45 AM   #33
bshgto
Montana Master

M.O.C. #16013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw3jason View Post
I don't disagree with you, all I was saying is A good dealer can get Keystone to authorize the repairs. I had a cracked sidewall, It took some time, but It was all repaired good as new.
My dealership is 30 years old with more experience than most and as such sells more than anybody in the area, this is why I`ve bought from them more than once. After going though the night mare with Keystone I show up 2 months later to turn in my unit to be fixed ( this is the only opening they had for the rest of the year) the twit behind the desk said there is an Email from Keystone stating not to paint the front cap my unit was out of warranty now and it was a no go. Even though they approved the repair before and I could not get my unit in till now. Do you really think my experienced well funded dealer was going to pay for it? AS I said a conference call with Keystone the owner and me finally settled it. I should not have had to go through this. Gold should not have had to go through what he did.
Bad company, they sell on demand only not reputation, again demand only, a very sorry business model.
bshgto is offline   Reply With Quote