Thread: Water Puddle
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 01:00 PM   #3
Mikendebbie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21044
Just guessing and thinking out loud- but when I look at your floor plan, the first spots I would check out is the toilet connections and the sink connections.

If your puddle is at location A - nothing else is nearby that might leak.
First check for leaks around toilet B and sink C. If you have a plumbing vent pipe thru the roof for the sink - check the sealant around the boot on the roof. If you have an air relief vent under the sink - then there will not be a vent thru the roof.

You also mentioned damp carpet in the "far corner" of bedroom. That sounds to me like location E, and the damp carpet would be on the slide floor + vertical edge of the slide. Dampness at either of these locations would likely NOT be related to Puddle A, and I would suspect water got past the slide seals.

There has been a couple of recent threads about leaks in slideout windows. Is the carpet damp below either of the windows?

In my sketch below I show the approximate locations for the air conditioner, the antenna and the shower skylight. I am doubtful of a leak from those but other folks may have some ideas for you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-01-09_13-13-40.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	13909  
Aussie Gus + Texas Heeler Jimmy
Mikendebbie is offline   Reply With Quote