View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 10:57 AM   #10
Mikendebbie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #21044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldbak View Post
Your drawing skills are getting really good! What program are you using? I'm sure they attempted to hit the studs. And Daryles casters don't go in far enough to hit the cables.
I am using Snagit - its a screen shot capture tool on my company issued laptop. My workload has been a bit slow lately leaving lots of time for frilly sketches.

I took a shot of ColoradoKamper's photo #1 and pasted it into a blank MSWord page...then took a screen shot of the photo in the middle of the page with room on top, bottom and sides to add the sketch lines. I am sure there are better ways to do it. Snagit is somewhat hard to work with but it's free to me and generally works well enough to illustrate a question...as you know - a picture is worth a whole bunch of words.

ColoradoKamper - what software did you use to illustrate your proposed fix? That was a great illustration, as was Daryles' in the previous thread.

A big THANKYOU to all the forum members that post photos and illustrations along with questions and solutions!
Aussie Gus + Texas Heeler Jimmy
Mikendebbie is online now   Reply With Quote