View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 04:42 PM   #19
littlespud
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1696
One more closure for me, finally. Had 3 jacks leaking from the seal, found out from a reliable source, they put the wrong size seals in the jacks, causing the leakage. Had 3 replaced, last summer, two new jacks that were sent to the dealer were "my opinion" were pulled from the defective shelve, and were sent to the dealer, they both leaked again, later a third jack started to leak, a new jack was ordered, and it was replaced 6 months after the first 2, it has not leaked, I must have gotten the replacement. Hopefully this will be the end of it. Now for the leveling, could not get the self-leveling to work, had to manually level. It took a couple of times with my dealer, with their personnel opinions to no avail. Finally, they call Lippert, for the support, they found when building the unit, they put the sensor and cable under the black tank, it broke the tie raps, which caused a short, they mounted it correctly, and it has never worked so perfect since I have owned the unit. Hope this helps.