View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 08:37 PM   #31
Bob and Jeannette
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22589
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr68gts View Post
Ours does exact same thing in our 2020 MS3810. Ours is a legacy edition, so it uses In-command instead of the usual thermostat.
At first the front one did it. I washed the return filters and that seems to have taken care of that problem. The rear one started doing it recently and so I cleaned those filters and it still has the issue.
Seems odd that only at night this happens though. Phoenix this time of year isn't exactly cold at night lol.
Bigger issue right now is the a/c's won't keep up at all with the heat. (So much for 4 season right....!)
Paul
Last summer I was researching a 3rd ac unit because I did not realize that my front was taking to much time off do to power shedding in the gateways. My cure is to power off the front air using in command and restarting it. From a fresh start the front air works great until it reaches the desired temperature.

The ac units are simple machines, power in and a run signal from the thermostat. The only problem is the gateways that are used to keep it under 50amps. I think everything is working fine as designed but that’s the problem. They need a soft start and ditch the gateways in my opinion. I’ll let you know how I make out with mine.