View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 08:16 AM   #4
wed
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikendebbie View Post
I learned something yesterday that is worth passing on. I don’t recall it being explained this way by Dish when I bought my Wally black box. I called Dish to change our channel package and I asked some questions about my bill.

I have Dish service at home. I have a Wally black box and a Tailgater antenna for the RV. They charge $5 per month for the months we use the Wally while we are on the road. I am supposed to call them and tell them to TURN ON the Wally for a trip. When we get back - I was supposed to call them and tell them to TURN OFF the Wally.

I purchased the Wally January 2021, and they have been charging me $5/ month every month since because I never called and said “turn it Off”. I seem to recall they told me that they changed policy in Dec 2020 to charge $5 /month for a wally in the RV whether I used it or not. I heard a different explanation yesterday.

If you want to do the $5 per month add on - be sure you call them to turn the thing off or they will assume you have it TURNED ON all the time!
I hate that when that happens!
I have been using it and your that’s what to do. Also your dis to go works great if you have a good internet connection.
2020 3931 FB Legacy
wed is offline   Reply With Quote