Thread: Made decision
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2023, 08:00 PM   #4
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonefishing View Post
While did the walkthrough of the 2021 Montana 3761fl we been looking at. Looks like we will be taking delivery on Monday. Walkthrough went very good. Took about 2 1/2 hrs. Only found a few minor items in need of repair. All major items were good to go. The minor items were corrected on the spot. I was very surprised being camping world. Last camper was from camping world not a good experience. This time a different camping world. Now the decision to make is do we want extend warranty or not. I’m thinking save the money put it aside and if need a repair use it. Not a big fan of extended warranty.
Glad to hear that the PDI went well! You showed them you knew what to look for so they knew who they were dealing with. If everyone that purchased a new or used trailer knew what to ask and look for, it would be so much easier. As far as extended warranty, I'd ask what the deductible is. With all of the new tech in these trailers I would get it if the coverage was right. I bought it for my new trailer. It's worth it just to cover the 6K fridge for 5 years. $100 deductible.