View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 04:41 PM   #13
vipermanden
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18510
We had a dozen mice go looking all thru our 5er until they got to the under belly storage compartment and found my BBQ. We used the shop vac to suck up those little guys and emptied the shop vac in the forest way away from our 5er. Yes some were alive, some were not. Now I double bag my BBQ when in my 5th wheel, and take it out when my RV is in storage. Then I have 5 of those battery powered noise makers, and 5 sticky traps, and the thing that is working the best, is Irish Spring soap bars, the original formula. They hate that smell, so I put a half a bar in each wheel which is where they climb up, because the leveling jack shafts are too slippery. Then i also put them in my under belly basement, and now after 9 months of storage not one sign of any mice. I change the bars out about every 2-3 months. I also use them in my basement and garage of my house in Lake Tahoe, and so far it has been amazing.