View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 02:11 PM   #22
CajunRambler
Established Member

M.O.C. #29737
I am surprised you can pull the 3121RL with a F350 SRW, I have a F350 Platinum Diesel with 4wd and my payload capacity is 3,282 lbs. I am upgrading to a DRW because the Payload is not high enough on my F350. Of course I agree if you get an XL with gasoline engine and your payload will drastically increase. A side from that I do like a short Bed also, I wish they made them in a dually cause that is what I would get. Before I realized the SRW did not have a high enough payload I was planning to get a sidewinder pin box to prevent any issues with tight turn backing. Having said that I am still thinking about a sidewinder even though I will have a long bed for two reasons, the pin box does not turn in the bed which means you can store things in the bed of the truck and if you have tonneau cover rails you will not hit the rails, the second reason is the 5th wheel tracks the tow vehicle better because the turning point is moved back 22”. They make a 20k version of the sidewinder which would be overkill for the 3121RL. Hope this helps and Good Luck!
CajunRambler is offline   Reply With Quote