View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 02:49 PM   #4
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We are making progress. The campground is actually open now and the weather is good. Wildhorse AKA Bill Wooster& wife and Helen and I are going up to the campground Sat the 29th to hammer out the final agenda. Wildhorse lives very nearby us and has offered to help out.
We did get a call from Bill Tea, Town & Country RV in Clyde Ohio who will be doing a Wine and Cheese for us Thursday evening as part of the meet and greet. The campground has offered to do spaghetti dinners, pancake bkfst. We will keep this low key as there is plenty to do in that area. The Lake Erie Shores& Islands Visitors bureau will put together a package for us. You can see the attractions at
http://www.shoresandislands.com/
Now for those who are going from here to the Mid Atlantic rally in Hillsville,va
The distance from Camp Sandusky to Lakeridge RV resort is 457.41 miles GL rally is 5-9 Aug and Mid Atlantic rally starts Aug 11th which makes Aug 10th a long travel day. The route is nearly all interstate and turnpike with plenty of rest and fuel stops. I figure 8/10 hours on the road with fuel and rest stops. How many of us are going to nake that trip. I figure a early morning start.
We should have the final detials this weekend and will post Monday as we are leaving for the PA rally Tuesday.....On the road again.....
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote