View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 02:00 PM   #19
VagabondLove
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #27665
Go Pats!!! I have access to a comcast account, and like Joint Venture II, I agree with recording the games and then watching them slightly delayed. But, if the game I want is not being shown in the locale where the comcast account is based (Florida, in my case), I am usually S.O.L. So, in addition to setting up a global recording of anything "Patriots", I also leverage nflreplay.net to watch the game the day after, for free. As full timers following the weather, Sundays tend to be a moving day for us, and my partner does not really care for football (she prefers cooking competitions), so watching it a day later is not a big deal for me as long as I stay away from the sports news. If I ever *need* to see a game live that is not available via rabbit ears or the CG cable TV, I can usually find a local sports bar to catch the game.

NFL Direct is not only expensive, but I found that it did not really work for me (I forget whether it was technology-related issues or coverage/blackout issues) and I canceled it quite quickly (and then had to fight to get the charges reversed!). So, for me, recording it or streaming it is a fine solution.
FlexArmor roof 2021, Starlink
VagabondLove is offline   Reply With Quote