View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 09:32 AM   #92
Mark7
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19032
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh View Post
This was posted on 7, 19. We now have 13200 cases per million and Canada now has 3000 cases per million.

Maybe if we just did what it takes to control this virus we would be going back to work and we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
Lynwood

Some think the COVID knows borders. It doesn't just magically stop at the border any more than migratory birds do because it's a different country.

Things are not being handled any differently in our good neighbors to the north city of Winnipeg, MB than they are in good old ND. One of my best friends lives there and we talk a couple of times a week. The only thing is the border is closed so nobody goes in or out... except for commercial traffic (trucks). I guess the COVID knows it should not hitch a ride on a truck, the driver, or any of the cargo that might go across the border because it is not allowed in Canada?

COVID is real, but it is more about politics in this country than it is anywhere else in the world. Like Mike Rowes note linked to earlier, the media is blowing this completely out of context because of whatever agenda they may have. I will keep my opinions to myself as to the reasons there.

Be smart and live your life however you are comfortable. Right now, I sam going to go out to my truck and make my 400 mile run I make 4 times a week, fully aware that I may die in a traffic accident and never get back home. Been doing the same thing for over 3 million miles in 39 years. So far, so good.
Mark7 is offline   Reply With Quote