View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 02:22 PM   #4
SKOOBDO
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5293
I agree with the one poster who stated the to park the unit (left side) towards the south. More heat rays and more light coming in on gloomy winter days. But then again, the other poster indicated that many places you may not have a choice, or if you did you may not like the location, which is why the site I decided on, has the road side (left side) facing the east (getting early morning sun) and the south side is the bedroom area. The den of course is on the north side. But I rather be in this spot which is all concrete (pad and patio) with no one behind me (just wooded area) than having no concrete pad and neighbors on both sides and behind me. I guess it comes down to a personal choice and what you can live with. But the perfect location for me would be the one described above (largest part of your trailer facing the south). But, then again if you plan to be in the same space in the summer.....you will get all the sun and heat also unless you have some trees, which I don't have and specifically asked for a spot with no trees equals no debri. decisions decision
SKOOBDO is offline   Reply With Quote