View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 07:38 AM   #1
labmom
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8371
Making the right decision!

Mu husband Dave was on the phone with someone from Keystone on Friday, June 14th, 2013. Whoever he talked to was waffling about making the roof right on our Montana, (your techs didn't put the nose on all the way and the roofing material has come off and we have substantial water damage to the closet, not to mention the fact that I store my wool sweaters there on the shelf. (Several of them have been damaged and I don't know if they can be fixed-they have mold on them.
We are currently staying in a motel room that we cannot afford. It is not that expensive, we just don't have the extra money to throw on a room that we never should have had to shell out.
We have a dog that is stressed because of having to leave his home, stay in places he is not familiar with and having to ride an elevator up and down to go outside. My husband is also depressed as he feels like Keystone is not willing to take responsibility for the damage and make it right, including reimbursement for the motel room.
The Insurance company is waffling on covering the expense as it is your screw up, which means that we are stuck in this motel room for who knows how much longer. We are also spending money that we do not have on meals as we have no way to cook anything.
I will be calling on Monday, June 17th and I am truly hoping that Keystone will make the right decision and take care of us. We have had no problems in the past that Keystone has not been willing to fix and I am truly hoping that you will do the same now, including reimbursement.
Betsy McNair

labmom is offline   Reply With Quote