View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 07:15 AM   #2
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
I have a much older rig, but the switch for my 2006 3500 is on a wall along with a whole panel of switches by the entry door in the kitchen. The panel also has switches for the overhead kitchen lights, the patio lights, the scare lights, the Fantastic Fan controls in the kitchen and the Thermostat control.

There are also a couple of drop down pulls at the overhead ceiling fan that control the fan and light as well. All these have to be on for everything to work. So after finding the wall switch, you might have to tug on one of these pulls to get things working to your liking.

BTW - for consistency sake when talking about shore power we use AC as the acronym. A/C (or a/c) typically means Air Conditioning. Boy, was I confused at first thinking that the air conditioning might affect the ceiling fan.

Did you get a PDI when you acquired your rig? If you don't know what that means, please ask. There's always the possibility you got one, but forget the details (that happens a lot too).

Welcome to the forum, and keep those questions coming. You'll get a lot of help in this forum.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote