View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 06:16 AM   #4
Dave W
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14547
I no longer trust 'independent' inspectors after just having our home pre inspected for possible spring sale. There are faults on our 50) year old house that I know of that are on my list to fix he never looked at. This may be the case wit your inspector. e looked at the normal RV areas of concern - water leaks, roof condition, tires and flipped a few switches and declared it good to go. What he didn't do is "live" in it with all systems as they would be at an RV park.

As far as tank sensors - they are for the most part, especially in the black tank, a waste of time as they start to crud up at the first use and only get worse. All they are is a 1/4" diameter electrical contact extending less then 1/4" in the tank . They measures differential voltage between two. Tank slime on the sides render them useless. There are products like SeeLevel that work(Valterra) horst Miracle sensors are no better then the originals

That plumbing loop - not much to say about that except talk to your dealer about returning it the original configuration..

Good luck. This is normally a very nice unit you can be happy owning
2019 F150SC XLT SE Sport,w/full tow package
Dave W is offline   Reply With Quote