View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 09:54 AM   #11
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingfornewadventure View Post
Thank you all for your replies and ideas! We had a service tech guy come and fix it all. Sail switch had gone bad on the furnace, the washing machine’s hepvo valve had been installed with the inner membrane pointing the wrong way, and the shower’s hepvo valve needed a jiggling and bit of cleaning to get it to start draining. As for the plumbing loop, the tech said it was actually done very well with backflow prevention, water regulator, etc. Not sure we will keep it that way anyway, but it sure is nice to have everything working as it should! I really appreciate this forum, I hope to be able to help someone else some day. (You know, when I actually know something!) Got everything all dried up and warm, and ourselves clean. Worth every penny.

Now to replace that torture rack they call a mattress…..��. I appreciate all the threads here of mattress recommendations too!
We ended up putting a foam topper on the king size mattress, like we have at home and sleep really well. Everybody's back are different, and this is coming from me with a double lower back fusion and one disc in my neck fused.
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote