View Single Post
Old 06-01-2022, 09:10 PM   #1
caplanner

M.O.C. #31108
New member from central CA

Hello everybody!

My wife and I are a couple of seasons away from retiring and planning to spend the first part of our retirement fulltime in an RV. I've been doing what I think is a lot of research and our current plans are to get a Montana 5th wheel. Our current plan is to look for a used one - there are so many different models but we have a general idea what configuration we would like to have:
30' - 40'
one bedroom
washer and dryer
kitchen island
no carpet, newer layout configuration (maybe 2018 or newer)

The challenge is narrowing down the specific model, but because they share most of the features (it seems), our decision may come down to cost and condition of the rv.

I would like to have a bench dinette but I'm not sure I've seen those. Having said that, if the price and condition is right, we could replace it I suppose.

We had a travel trailer when the kids were little - married and out of the home now with grandkids - so we are experienced rv campers.

We are thinking the larger rv will be more comfortable if we are living in it fulltime.

Looking forward to learning more about the Montana's to help us make our decision.
caplanner is offline   Reply With Quote