View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 01:15 PM   #29
Loneoak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn Men View Post
Yep Loneoak, I agree. I understand the rules for the Ladies driving course and I don’t want to make any waves, I have no problem being taught on my own after the ladies are done. But it’s a safety issue. A few years back I got my motorbike and Jerry was gonna ride with me. I wanted him to take the bike safety class b/c as I explained, suppose I get hurt, sprain my ankle and I can’t drive the bike, he needed to know how to drive a bike in case it became necessary. Same with our rig. If he gets hurt I need to drive, maneuver, and back-up. I can learn in the field but I’d prefer to take a class and gain info I can share with him. I pull small flat beds with our truck and tractor, I can do it, I just want instructor training. By the way, after he took the bike safety class he wanted his own bike so we never rode together!!! Hahaha.
We are Canadians and can only go if the border is open, so we are really hoping this happens. We bought our Monty in 2017 but couldn’t go to the rally that year because of a previously arranged trip to China that conflicted with it. We did go in 2018 and 2019 and really enjoyed it. We met some new friends. Looking forward to meeting you in September!

2017 High Country 305RL
2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty
Loneoak is offline   Reply With Quote