View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 08:33 AM   #8
whitesub93
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #22946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dutchman View Post
MadMax, I just came across this post from you searching for a laminate separation problem we are having. Below are a few pointers that may help you as I presume our rigs are very similar if not the same.

We have a 2014 3582RL and love it. Couple of things to look out for. When winterizing with antifreeze, don't forget to blow out the black tank flush line. Ours burst and leaked onto the bedroom floor and into the storage area. Secondly if you have a washer/dryer, be sure to cycle the hot and cold water separately to so both get protected. We had the hot solenoid freeze and crack. Also, when using the washer, we found out we have to have the grey tank dump valve open otherwise it develops back pressure causing the drain to dump water onto the floor. We also installed a TPMS to monitor all the tire pressures and temps since we have had many tire problems. The Trailer King tires that came with the camper were only 10 Ply and under rated for the max gross weight. We went to 14 ply rated tires. If you have a slide out pantry like ours, there is a locking tab underneath at the very bottom that prevent is from banging against the cabinet door and opening up. It took us two years to figure that out (lol). Hope you are enjoying yourselves.
Do you have a picture of this locking tab so I can locate it on mine. And what does it lock?