Thread: Surround Sound
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 03:56 PM   #6
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
mp-ray,
I found the following changes to really improve the Quest system.

On your remote you will see a channel button by your volume buttons. Hit that button, it will bring up each zone one at a time. I increase the volume to the FL(front left) FR(front right) Cen(center) to volume 3. I increase the volume on the SL(surround left), SR (surround right) to volume 6. On the SUB(subwoofer) to volume 2. After you have set all the speakers to the volume(it is actually the output level from the receiver) to the number of your choice, continue to hit the channel button until the dvd player says "All" w/ a number - might say something like "All 3", this is the main volume for all 6 speakers. After I get those adjusted, on the remote below the volume button is the bass and treble buttons. I run the treble to "6" and the bass to "2". There are also options under the menu that will help as well. I am not at the coach this weekend, need it infront of me to go into them. Let me know if you would like that info and I would be happy to go through that for you. I am on my 3rd Quest unit, if this does not hold up, I will be upgrading...
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote