Thread: Dish Network
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 05:36 AM   #5
Thunderman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #920
I need someone to explain to me what is happening to Dish service. I have Dish service in our home and there are no problems. I put one of the receivers in the Monty and everything was great until a short time ago. The Monty is in an area 110 miles from our residence and when programmed, I used the same zip code as we have at home. I have Dish 500 super dish with 2 LNB's, one for local channels and one for other channels. Now, there are a few channels I cannot get...I get channel 200 CNN but am unable to get 205 Fox news. There are a few others I don't get. I do receive the local channels as if I were in our residence. I called Dish and was told there was a company that might be able to help and they gave me this number to call 1-800-909-9677. I called and was told they had no record of me being a Dish customer and I should call back in 10 days. I have since contacted a web address for this company, All American Direct, and found they have no record of Texas Dish customers at this time.
On one of the forums I read something about this being the result of a lawsuit. Are there any plans for Dish to resolve this?
I might add there are no service problems with our residence service.

Thanks for your input! Weldon
Thunderman is offline   Reply With Quote