Thread: RV internet
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 07:47 PM   #20
7.3Ford
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9808
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Do you use the Visible SIM card in this unit?
Yes, your carrier SIM card is required. The 4g (Cat 12) unit will take two SIM cards, but only one is active at a time. I currently have a Visible and Verizon in mine. Visible is the primary one I use, since it has no data limits, but Verizon is faster until you reach the data limit. Since we stream all our TV we watch,, Visible seem to be best overall for us.

The 5G which is a Cat 20 modem will only take one SIM at a time. There is a 5G modem that will take two SIM cards, but is a Cat 16 modem and will not be available for another 3 months..

Stop by site 231 if you want to see it work . I have no stake or any commission iInsty Connect, just a happy user .

I can give you a referral link for Visible , and you will get your first month for $5 on Visible and I get a month for $5 for referraling you .

I can also give you a link to join a group for Visible, which will drop you monthly charge from $40 to $25. Come by site 231 and I can tell you more about Visible groups. It you have Visible and are not in a group you can join our group and cut your costs to $25 a month.