View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 03:18 PM   #68
2golfers
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #4579
We purchased our first Montana in 2005. It was a 2006 3670RL. We loved it had a few minor issues that our dealer fixed right away. We fulltimed in it until 2015, then just short trips here and there. This was our 2nd keystone product. During that time we also owned some smaller units a coleman popup for shot trips, then traded that for a jayco hard side with pull out beds on each end also for short trips, which we ultimately traded in for a work travel trailer for my husbands job, made by Forrest river. All the while living in our Montana. Just this year we have purchased another 2019 20th Anniversary edition 3121. (we were at the MOC rally in Tucson in 2009 when the 10th anniversary edition was showcased) Love the floor plan of this new unit and I love the interior, however we have had more issues with this one in the first year than we ever had with the old one. I just have to say that "they sure don't make them like they used to" . We do have a wonderful dealer and they have been wonderful with working with keystone to get these issues settled. Would I purchase another Montana, well they sure do have my heart, but Keystone needs to step up to the plate a little more. This is their 20th Anniversary for goodness sake, it should be trouble free.
I remember that rally in Tucson, Charles Wade was the keystone rep that was there and brought the 10th anniversary edition. He was sure to point out all the upgrades that Keystone took from this site and put in that anniversary edition
MOC #4579