View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:30 AM   #25
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Alwims... LOL. I know what you mean! I have a wish list for the Monty longer than I can afford, but it's about what is considered more important based on our experiences, priorities and preferences.

Early on with our trailering days, we ran into bad power problems with campgrounds, so being able to run our nice Monty off the rig at full power was more important than other things. Then being able to use gennys with my weak body meant small portability was important. We got our first EU2000 as a retirement gift and I added the second EU2000 and bought the dual kit when the campground lost power for a couple days (and we still wanted to light up our fake palm tree ). My intolerance of the heat would not work if I had to rely on Orv's fan solution.

If we get a second A/C then we know I'll need 50 amp gen capability which is how I found out about the three generator option. Sometimes we can justify high purchases if the expense is amortized over time.

It's good to know all the options and configurations and then you can decide how you want to spend your money. For example, Orv probably spent a mint on his BigFoot solution where I prefer to spend it on gennys. Where I have experienced power problems more than I have had leveling problems.

This forum is a great place to find out all the possibilities to spend your money to better determine where and on what you want to spend it. (see topics on TPMS, air hitches, levelers, stabilizers, macerators, A/C, appliances, tires, wheels, toys, etc., etc., etc.)
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote